We’re an independent creative agency made of culture creatures with multidisciplinary expertise across all major marketing disciplines.
Driven by creativity and inspired by humanity, we focus on brand love between companies and people. Our best work is done through true partnership, as an extension of and advisor to our clients. Guided by core structure, we build bespoke teams to collaborate on our client’s individual business problems to produce creative work that makes a positive impact on culture and the future.
What we do:
- Empathy - We believe the work is better when we consider the world through the eyes of others.
- Optimism - We believe in the good above all else; the good in people, the good in the world and the good in our future.
- Audaciousness - We are brave enough to try the untried and unexpected. And we dare to always follow through.
- Progressiveness - We fear status quo, so we break conventions and push to evolve, innovate and disrupt.
- Kindness - We are respectful, honest, transparent, inclusive, social and good to each other.
Advertising, Design & Branding, Strategy, Social, Digital, Content, Experiential, PR and Talent & Influencer.
We are currently looking for an intern to work collaboratively with our experiential marketing teams. The internship offers exciting hands-on event experience and the opportunity to gain new skills. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, but especially in all areas of event production - from planning to production to execution. The intern will be an integral part of ensuring communication within our event + production teams is clear and consistent.
Interns will be responsible for the following:
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Assist account team on vendor management, moving requests through production and sourcing
- Manage production timelines for events and advise the project team of any delays or variances
- Participate in weekly and/or daily status meetings
- Proofread English material at various stages of project
- Respond and deliver internal requests in a service oriented manner to direct report
- Provides administrative support to the account team
- Remain current on all aspects of client experiential marketing trends and other areas affecting client’s business
- A post-secondary degree / diploma in event management, public relations, or marketing is preferred (or is currently enrolled and requires a credit)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and professional skills
- Strong desire to be in the marketing and event industries
- Works well under pressure and deadlines; is proactive and solutions-oriented
- Is logical, work-oriented, and analytical
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, spreadsheets, excel, budget templates
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Mint is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.