Junior IS Analyst InternTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. This program is run in collaboration with Universities & Colleges in Canada to help support the community.Individual must be enrolled in a Computer Science University or College Program.
- This is an entry level position to assist with User Access Management, Problem Solving, the candidate is expected to analyze.
- The candidate is expected to analyze, and trouble shoot a variety of complex business application with a goal of delivering a solution to the Business User.
- The candidate will also be given opportunities to develop minor programs giving them the opportunity to use the Language skills they have acquired in school.
- Includes helping and assisting End Users, monitoring services, working with external vendors for solutions.
- Position also involves compliance reporting and assisting with audit queries.
- This position requires the ability to meet the challenges of an extremely customer focused and metrics driven environment.
- Must be enrolled in a Computer Science University or College Program
- Good command of the English Language both Written & Verbal
- French Verbal is an asset
- Track record of Good Customer Service Experience
- Programming Language (Possibly .Net with C#, Java or other Languages)
- Database Knowledge
- Other IS Skills would be an asset
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Healthcare plan
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 8th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, Canada's Greenest Employers and in 2021 Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.Work model: remote #LI-remoteWork model: hybrid #LI-hybridWork model: on site #LI-onsite