Req Id: 409726
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.Summary
The Go-to-Market Intern supports Product Marketing initiatives for the Advertising & Content Platform teams. The Bell Marketing Platform brings together our suite of data-enabled products, Bell Analytics, Bell DSP and SAM TV. The Bell Media Content Platform plays a key role in building Bell Media's overall digital customer experience strategy with the goal of innovating content experiences across Bell Media's Entertainment, Sports and News properties.
In this role, you will be supporting go-to-market initiatives and launches of key products. As well, you will work on translating product functionality and value propositions into clear, consumable customer positioning.
We are hiring for this position in Toronto.Responsibilities
- Support effective go-to-market strategies and activities for Bell Media product launches
- Collaborate closely with Product teams and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the product development phase to understand product functionality and value propositions
- Assist with developing product marketing decks, drafting internal and external communications, building product templates and organizing Confluence knowledge libraries
- Support with brainstorming and developing creative solutions for Product / Sales or Marketing challenges
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and to quickly adapt to changes
- Experience working with Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly Organized and Resourceful
- Self-starting team player with a roll-up-your sleeves attitude
- Demonstrated drive to problem solve and find resolutions quickly and efficiently
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.Additional Information
Non ManagementJob Status:
Canada : Ontario : TorontoFlexible work profile:
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, TorontoBell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.