We are currently accepting applications for a Master's-level Psychotherapy Intern to join our dynamic team of practitioners in September 2023. During your internship, you will get hands-on experience providing individual, couples, and family therapy to clients with a wide variety of mental health needs. Weekly supervision is provided, as well as a flexible work schedule. This position is fully virtual.
Healing Path Therapy is a growing team of collaborative practitioners who are dedicated to providing quality psychotherapy and counselling services to individuals, couples, and families. We are committed to providing a safe, supportive, and affirming environment for our staff, associates, and their clients.
We help thousands of people learn to thrive and live a life of safety, confidence, and ease.
Our Core Values
There are many different shifts available including: daytime, evenings, and weekends. The position is quite flexible and we can work with you to create your schedule to meet your practicum requirements.
By joining our team, you will be provided with:
- Referrals from a Waiting List
- Full Virtual Office Services and an Administrative Team
- Weekly supervision by a Psychotherapist or Psychologist
- Convenience of working remotely, from anywhere
- Possible opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of internship and Master's program requirements.
- Currently enrolled in final year of a Masters-level degree (MACP, MC, or similar)
- "Qualifying" Registration with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (in-process applications will be accepted).
- Please submit your resume and cover letter.
- In addition to submitting a resume and cover letter: Please complete the Big 5 Personality Test (https://www.123test.com/personality-test/) and share your results during the hiring process.
Job Type: Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: $1.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All services will be provided virtually.
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- registration with the CRPO (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-04-28
Expected start date: 2023-09-11