Who are we?
We are an employee-owned, award-winning land development consulting firm full of entrepreneurial, energetic, and caring individuals, who collaboratively contribute to the success of Crozier and our clients. Our purpose is to foster an exceptional workplace where talent flourishes, people thrive, and lives transform.
We provide services in civil, water resources, transportation, hydrogeological, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering, complemented by landscape architecture, environmental consulting, construction and building science services. With offices in Collingwood, Toronto, Milton, Bradford, and Guelph, Crozier’s growing team of professionals work collaboratively with developers, builders, planners, architects, landowners, and stakeholder groups to advance residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and recreational resort projects from concept through to construction completion. Supported by a diverse corporate services team, our technical staff is fully equipped to take on a variety of challenges.
Elevate and jump-start your engineering career at Crozier! We are looking for a Civil engineering graduate who has a keen interest in joining an engineering consulting environment.
Crozier provides exciting opportunities for you to be a proactive problem solver, engage in team collaboration, apply your skills, and receive mentorship from leadership.
If you want to work within a collaborative and supportive team environment, and aspire to expand your skills and field of expertise, Crozier could be a great fit for you.
How you will contribute to the team:
- Work within other civil engineering specialties to gain knowledge of all facets of land development engineering.
- Prepare detailed design, modelling and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation infrastructure projects.
- Participate on various project teams to identify issues, modify designs in order to satisfy approval requirements, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Obtain materials, gather data/info from various sources to prepare reports and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the preparation of hydrologic & hydraulic modelling, detailed design, and related studies to support a wide variety of land development projects.
- Develop overall knowledge of municipal engineering standards and reviewing agencies requirements (i.e. NVCA, LSRCA, MNR, DFO), and ongoing liaison with same.
- Draft, edit, and finalize technical reports and design briefs to summarize analyses, including document production and circulation.
- Conduct field reconnaissance for various project sites.
- Prepare for and attend meetings to support the Engineers.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered in the Engineering Intern (EIT) Program with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO).
- Responsible for maintaining designation and/or professional license in good standing.
- Experience in preparation and analysis of hydrologic and hydraulic computer modelling.
- Knowledge of municipal land development principles and requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience with hydraulic (HEC-RAS) and hydrologic (SWMHYMO, PCSWMM) modelling software as well as MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential.
- Strong communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize multiple project timelines.
- Ability establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Innovative Benefits: Customizable health benefits packages including dental care, vision care, prescription coverage, and much more. Crozier offers RRSP matching, an Employee and Family Assistance Program, Parental-Leave Top Up, our unique First-Time Home Buyers’ Assistance Program, paid professional development support and training, annual wellness allowance, and more.
Workplace Flexibility: Our offices are conveniently located in Collingwood, Toronto, Milton, Bradford, and Guelph, with options to work in-office, hybrid, or remote depending on the role.
Community Involvement: The foundation of our company was built on giving back to the communities where we live, work, and play. We actively support not-for-profit organizations in our communities, encourage employee involvement, and provide financial support to dozens of organizations each year.
Crozier Social: With inter-office and company-wide events happening each week, there is always something fun to do at Crozier. We have a cycle of hockey, soccer, volleyball, and baseball teams, a gardening club, and book clubs that meet regularly. We organize special events like wine tastings, golf tournaments, games nights, boat cruises, and more!
We thank all applicants for your interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.