We are looking for a Co-op / Intern AWS Cloud Developerto join our team! When you join Aequilibrium, you get to be a part of a fun and agile company driving innovative change in FinTech and VR. We’re looking for a strong team member who wants to contribute to our incredible culture, make a meaningful impact on client deliverables, and work collaboratively with an award-winning team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop automation frameworks in collaboration with your team
- Support and maintain Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure
- Remotely troubleshoot and support network and server issues
- Address server/client vulnerabilities and maintain regular OS patch maintenance
- Document new setups and configuration changes within the environment such as diagrams, IP address allocation, inventory lists, etc.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Maintain and utilize infrastructure ticketing, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Maintain and utilize configuration management tools
- Support in enterprise environments and critical business applications
- Complete project tasks on time and provide detailed updates
Who You Are:
We are looking for an individual passionate in cloud computing to help implement cloud best practices for clients. If you are someone who possesses analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work efficiently, then we would love to hear from you!
- 0-2 years’ experience in Information Technology, or student with co-op experience.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Science or related field, and graduating soon.
- Experience / knowledge in cloud technology, preference given to Azure and AWS
- Knowledge in AWS services like EC2, ECR, EMR, S3, Redshift, Lamba, Cloudwatch, Redshift, SQS, RDS, Aurora etc.
- Experience / knowledge in writing scripts and code to automate processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
While Aequilibrium is remote-first, we host in-person engagement events per quarter. Depending on your role, you may be required to be on-site from time to time to support the needs of our business.
Aequilibrium is a technology professional services organization voted multiple times among the Top 5 Best Companies in BC to work for, consistently ranked among the Top 5 Digital Agencies in Vancouver, and winner of multiple VancouverUX Awards for product design. We bring together product managers, designers, and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects faster and with less risk.
If you feel you’ll thrive in this environment and can make a meaningful contribution, please apply today!
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
At Aequilibrium, we seek candidates that add to our culture of valuing, respecting, supporting, and caring for each other. Diversity of thought and perspectives is critical to our success and all applicants are considered regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, colour, age, disability, marital status, heritage, religious, or political beliefs.
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!
LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Check out some of our recent press:
BC Business | Thought Leadership articles, about XR, and other interesting content on our blog
Powered by JazzHR