Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
NetBrain Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer Intern to join our team for the Summer Semester of 2023. The purpose of this position is to contribute significantly to software engineering, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and high availability frameworks. Contributions will span many areas the key to which are application development, network automation, and cloud infrastructure. As a key member of the team, you will have significant deliverables to achieve overall product goals and personal goals.
What You'll Do:
- You will implement front-end user interface and interaction functionality based on design provided by designers.
- Work closely with team members to understand product requirements and propose technical implementation solutions.
- Write code in compliance with the team's code standards and best practices.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility of websites or applications, as well as responsive design for mobile devices.
- Build scalable web applications using front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.
- Optimize website or application performance for fast loading time and smooth user experience.
- Understand and apply front-end security and mitigation measures.
- Continuously learn new front-end technologies and trends to provide new suggestions and ideas to the team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with at least one mainstream front-end framework such as React, Angular, or Vue.
- Knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Basic knowledge and skills in UI/UX design.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Able to independently solve problems and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion and curiosity for front-end technology, continuously seeking to learn and improve.
- Mandarin Speaking is prefered.