Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Technologies is seeking a Field Service Tech Intern.
This position is located in Fort McMurray, Canada.
Technical and Job-Related Responsibilities:
· Test, calibrate verify system and peripheral devices. Testing to be performed according to all applicable standards and codes (e.g. ULC536)
· Verify system functional performance to ensure proper operations according to contract requirements and shop drawings/sequence of operations, etc.
· Perform system backups, install appropriate updates and patches
· Complete documentation of all work done, including all readings, offsets, etc.
· Ensure all assigned preventive maintenance tasks are completed in the time allotted and the month scheduled
· Diagnose and perform repairs in a time effective manner
· Keep abreast of changes and new developments in product and preventive maintenance techniques
· Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations
· Keep supervisor informed of customer requirements, systems status, and actual, potential, or perceived customer problems
· Supply information on adds or extras to appropriate Honeywell resource e.g. Site Primary Technician, Service Job Sales Representative, Field Service Leader, etc.
· Report near misses, incidents, and other opportunities for improvement
You must have:
· High School Diploma
· Enrolled in a technology program
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
· Must have a valid driver’s license
- JOB ID: HRD903106
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Unit 9 & 10, 380 Taiga Nova Crescent,Fort McMurray,Alberta,T9K 0T4,Canada