Internship - Global Product Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and
industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+,
abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Looking for a taste of working life in an international, future-focused corporate group? Then complete an internship with us, or come to us to write your thesis. Both options are open for 3-6 months, depending on your course of study and subject to approval. ABB will provide you with wide-ranging, professional and expert support to help you complete your thesis. Expand your network now, and learn about our company as you undertake a practically focused thesis or internship.
- Support and cooperate with global product management team in activities such as new product launch, product analysis, implementation of marketing tools, data management etc.
- Understand customer’s real needs, market and applications/segments trends and opportunities.
- Run competitor analyses including identification of product gaps and evaluates the ABB position.
- Follow and understand global standards, market and customer requirements and their impact on the product portfolio.
- Execute market analysis by product, segments and channels for the global market
- Support other Global Product Specialists in creation of marketing tools (brochures, catalogues) for the product launches.
- Manage the technical specifications of product assigned including both new and existing products.
- Student in Engineering (master or bachelor), and student in business administration.
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office Package;
- Ability to work in a virtual team, Team working, good interpersonal skills, results orientation, innovation spirit, proactivity and leadership will complete your profile.
- Good knowledge of English
- German is nice to have
More about us
We are looking for an intern to join our Electrification business.
You will support the Global Product Manager to optimize the product/system/service portfolio and return on investment.
You will ensure that ABB has a full understanding of market requirements in a specific area and is able to transform these requirements into product/system/service specifications and development activities.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).