As a Management Consulting Intern at RSM, you will work with our management consulting team to sell and deliver projects for clients in a variety of industries. Our MC team is fun and dynamic. We take pride in the work that we do and we enjoy working collaboratively to deliver exceptional results for our clients. We are looking for an ambitious, motivated young professional to work alongside us in solving strategic technology and operations problems for our clients.
- Produce high-quality work within expected timeframes. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and support the business development process
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional conduct
- Work with the TMC team to develop new products and deliverables for the rapidly changing technology environments across industries
- 2nd or 3rd year student in a business administration, commerce, engineering, political science, economics or related undergraduate degree program
- Minimum of 1 previous professional internship, co-op or part time role
- Strong interest in and knowledge of emerging technology and socio-economic trends impacting consumers and business in Canada and the US
- Demonstrated ability in using critical thinking, analytical and project management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work in downtown Edmonton with occasional travel within Alberta
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Eagerness to join a high skilled and dynamic team
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Proven skills as a team lead or project manager in a professional role or volunteer leadership role
- Two or more professional internships, co-op positions or part time roles
- Ability to collaborate with clients and other RSM practice areas
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing.
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at email@example.com.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.