Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Do you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? If you refer a qualified candidate who is not a current Bell employee and they are hired, you may be eligible to receive a referral bonus! Simply look for the referral hashtag in the job description to see if this role qualifies.Summary
Bell Media is the exclusive broadcaster of NASCAR in Canada. We are looking for one intern to join our TSN Brand Partnerships team to support the day-to-day management of current NASCAR Canada business.Responsibilities
- Support NASCAR Canada initiatives from a program planning, management and execution perspective.
- Manage all weekly traffic instructions for partner media platforms.
- Assist TSN’s Social team with the management and analytics tracking for the @NASCARonTSN social media accounts
- Track project success metrics and assist in the development of post campaign reports
- Support with the development of NASCAR in Canada sales material
- Attend virtual brainstorms and contribute to the creative sales process
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled in a University/College program specializing in sports business, or marketing
- Thorough understanding of the sports media landscape and emerging trends, particularly as it relates to NASCAR
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Self motivated and able to work remotely
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Maturity, strong work ethic, engaged, and openness to learning
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.Additional Information
Non ManagementJob Status:
Canada : Ontario : TorontoFlexible work profile:
Cassandra JubinvilleApplication Deadline:
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto405910