Who is College Pro?
We are an organization that specializes in providing real-world business experience through summer positions that are challenging, rewarding, and a ton of fun. We are very excited to be expanding our operations to service more customers in Alberta! We have 4 exclusive management positions on our Summer 2023 team, we are looking for candidates that are tenacious, competitive, creative, and ready for a challenge.
What does the position entail?
This is a hands-on business internship. In this position you will be trained on how to manage all of the operations and marketing for a division of a residential home servicing business for the summer 2023 season. This is a challenging position, but for those who are ready to take it on and work hard, you will learn a lot of valuable business skills, meet new people across our talented network, and make great money!
The main tasks of the role include:
- Interview, select, and lead a team of 2 other team members.
- Manage the operations of a home servicing business in a specified region.
- Lead the team performing home services including window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and power-washing
- Generate customers by leading a door-to-door sales team, as well as via referrals, social media, and digital marketing.
- Collect and submit customer payments.
- Maintain high levels of customer service excellence.
- Take part in coaching meetings and skill-development sessions.
What will you get out of this?
- Real world management experience.
- An impressive skill set with skill development in areas such as leadership, time-management skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, etc.
- A chance to meet and network with a large group of high-performing students from schools across the country.
- Opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility in following seasons.
What do you need / Qualifications?
- A valid driver's license and full-time access to a vehicle for the summer of 2023.
- Part-time availability of 10+ hours per week from Mid March-April 2023.
- Full-time availability for the summer of 2023, with space to take holidays in July/August.
- You will get coaching on all the skills you need to be successful in this role, but you need to be ready to work hard and be up for a challenge!
- An income goal for each student is established before the program begins. You decide what you would like to see yourself earning and make a plan with your professional coach. The more you put into your own self development, the more you will get out of the program, just like the real world!
We evaluate financial success over the program as:
- Basic Success: Earning $8,000 - $12,000
- Star Performance : Earning $12,000 - $16,000
- Excellence : Earning $16,000+
- With opportunities to continue your business the following summer and earn even more!