Production Planning Intern
Goodfood is a Canadian online grocery subscription service, delivering fresh meal solutions and grocery items directly to members’ doorsteps, making it easy for members from coast to coast to enjoy delicious meals at home every week.
Goodfood’s mission is to make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in less than 1 minute. Goodfood members have access to a unique selection of products online as well as exclusive pricing made possible by its world class direct to consumer fulfilment ecosystem that cuts out food waste and expensive retail overhead.
What you’ll be doing: Changing the way Canadians eat every week!
An internship at Goodfood provides the opportunity for you to apply the knowledge gained in the classroom in solving real-life challenges. As part of this internship, you will work on multiple projects with cross-functional teams and push boundaries beyond your imagination. In this role, you will
- Gain an understanding of Goodfood’s Meal-kit delivery Operations
- Utilize your analytical skills to help develop and maintain tools and resources for our production planning and forecasting team
- Update and maintain process documents ( Work instructions, Checklist, Process Flow Diagram)
- Collect and maintain integral planning information such as (Packaging, Portioning Methods, Label types, etc)
- Update operational reports to ensure each department has the information required to succeed
- Provide support on various process improvement projects
- Pursuing a degree or recent graduate ( within 2 year's ) in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations
- Able to complete a 16 week internship - with the possibility of extending the length of the contract
- Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Shift Schedule: Sunday - Thursday (6:45AM -2:45PM)
Pay Rate: $20/hr