We are Pomerleau. And you could be too.
Pomerleau is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in the construction industry, in the institutional, commercial, industrial and civil engineering sectors. Clients benefit from our expertise as general contractor, construction manager, project manager and design-builder.
Pomerleau believes in delivering excellence. Every Pomerleau employee upholds this value, leading to the achievement of superior results in every sector where we do business. Pomerleau: proud individuals who share a vision and are passionate about what they do.
If You Have An Interest In Any Of The Following Internships Apply Now
We're currently hiring for the Summer 2023 semester.
What YOU Will Do
- Jump in and experience first-hand the on-site construction project management process;
- Assist the project team with daily tasks, coordination and project support;
- Take pride in learning about shop drawings and effectively monitor them;
- Collaborate and keep the lines of communication open when working with team members, trade partners, consultants and clients;
- Embrace the learning experience and be open to taking on new challenges.
What YOU Will Bring
- Must be currently enrolled in a recognized Engineering or Construction Management degree or diploma program;
- A positive mindset and sense of excitement for being in the action everyday on-site;
- A proven track record of team collaboration;
- The ability to work throughout the Greater Toronto Area;
- Must be available for a period of at least 4 months
- Must own a car (some construction sites aren't available via public transport)
What are you waiting for? Let's build something extraordinary together. Apply now to join the team. We want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Be sure to join our Talent Network to stay informed about all job opportunities at Pomerleau.
Pomerleau Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. During any stage of the recruitment and hiring process, accommodation for applicants with disabilities are available upon request.