Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Our world class sales and sales support teams work directly with businesses of all sizes to offer products and services to meet our customers’ unique needs. We are committed to understanding our customers and use best-in-class sales tools and technology to find the best solutions. We are constantly discovering new ways to reach our goals, taking time to develop our skills, and investing in our career growth, so we can enjoy lucrative opportunities and grow our careers both within and beyond sales.What You’ll Be Doing
What You Bring To The Table
- Conduct research and leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Highlight possibilities from this analysis and make recommendations on how to grow more quickly or efficiently.
- Identify and execute key initiatives to drive growth among a select group of high growth customers.
- Use content to drive customer awareness of SPP capabilities and experience in delivering custom solutions to unique problems.
- Deliver enhanced margin rate and $ by assisting the Account Manager with large order execution, and strategic negotiation.
- Develop expertise in sales around deal profitability.
- Identify new opportunities to create revenue by leveraging existing capabilities or partnering with complimentary providers.
- Assist the eStore (Programs) team with delivering key metrics for eStore success. Namely driving more customers to our ecommerce platforms, increasing check out metrics, and increasing basket size.
- Implement and review Operating Profit Model to provide recommendations around growth investment and cost to serve.
- Assist in delivering growth targets by working with specific high-potential accounts and salespeople to increase profit.
- Strategic thinking combined with “on your feet” thinking; problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with others effectively at all levels of seniority
- Mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to increase opportunity win rate through strategic focus
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
What’s Needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Must be an active university or college student (2nd or 3rd year)
- Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- Project management experience
- Graphics/design experience
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.