Maintenance Summer Student
Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Maintenance Coop Student in Projects/Maintenance for a term, May – August/December 2023 located in the community of La Broquerie. This position reports to the Yard Supervisor.
Your days will include:
- Pick up needed Parts from suppliers for the maintenance techs and deliver them to the Maintenance shop.
- Any support needed in simple maintenance duties, cleaning, odd jobs etc.
- Yard work at barn sites/main offices will be required throughout the summer, this is a supporting area to help with any yard related tasks.
- This will/may include weed control, tree planting and maintaining, tree/scrub trimming and as required working with yard maintenance tools/equipment.
- Travel to several different sites throughout the summer will be part of these jobs
- Could be duties such as painting, labeling/tagging, cleaning etc.
- At times, longer working hours due to travel may affect a regular working day.
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- Able to follow instructions
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Team worker
- Mechanically inclined
- Valid Driver’s license
- Having knowledge of tools and driving equipment
- Follow important “Safe Operating Procedures”
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts now!