Centurion Canada Infrastructure is an integrated services contractor known for our ability to deliver remote access, environmental and infrastructure construction services and maintenance across Western Canada. We implement new technologies that enhance performance and results. With qualified professionals and a large fleet of equipment, we are equipped to manage projects of all sizes across all sectors. Centurion offers an extensive suite of construction services, driven by continuous improvement, project planning, quality and safety.
As part of the Centurion group of companies, our Vision is to build a successful global & sustainable rental and services company to critical industries. Our Values are an intricate part of our success; we are looking for team members with the same visions and values.
‘WE DO THE RIGHT THING’
‘WE DO WHAT WE SAY’
‘WE GO THE EXTRA MILE’
‘WE WORK TOGETHER’
For more information please visit www.centurioncinf.com.
Summer Student-Accounts Payable
We are currently seeking a full-time, Summer Student for a four (4) month term (May-August) to provide support to our Accounts Payable team. This role is responsible to complete payments and control expenses by receiving, coding and processing, verifying and reconciling accounts. You will be required to prepare reports to meet deadlines. This role will be based in Cold Lake, Alberta.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Record, reconcile and analyze accounting transactions including accounts payable and general entries
- Provide assistance with financial reporting
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis
- Analysis and reporting of performance metrics
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Support Ad-hoc project requests
- Enrolled in an Accounts Payable program
- Experience with SAGE accounting or other accounting systems is considered a definite asset
- Able to complete and review financial models and data analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skill in Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work efficiently both independently and as part of the team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management skills to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Located in Cold Lake area with reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 4 months
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cold Lake, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounts payable: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-05-01