Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Finance Internship - Private Client Group
What is the opportunity?
We are actively seeking an Intern to support our Private Client Group in RBC Wealth Management – U.S. Our internship provides students the opportunity to gain in-depth, hands-on experience while working and learning alongside our experienced financial services professionals.
You will work directly with Financial Advisors to service clients, research problems, process account forms and related paperwork, maintain appropriate account records, and prepare client correspondence.
What will you do?
- Provide administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors and clients
- Service clients in a pleasant, professional manner and respond to routine inquires
- Provide clients with requested information such as account balances, stock quotes or other account-related information
- Assist with department mailing and filing projects
- Other general administrative support as assigned
What do you need to succeed?
- College student working toward a degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word (knowledge of mail merge is a bonus), Excel, Outlook)
- Interest in financial services industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
RBC requires as a condition of employment that all successful candidates in the United States and Canada be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date, and may require proof of the same. Reasonable accommodation is available where required by law.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
United States of America
Student/Coop (Fixed Term)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.