Mercury is looking for exceptional individuals to join our Venture Capital partnerships team as we look to expand our portfolio of Venture Capital, accelerator, incubator, and relationships; setting the standard for business banking for the modern world.
As a Mercury MBA Summer Intern you will gain an insight into what goes into maintaining, activating, and accelerating partnerships with over 100+ VC firms, while working on correlated, high-impact projects relating to core banking initiatives such as venture debt, onboarding, and banking products for venture firms.
- Work closely with the Venture partnerships team on portfolio operations, product development, marketing initiatives, research and analytical projects
- Deep dive into partner performance, segmentation, retention, and activation across current and prospect partners and venture debt
- Onboard new Venture Capital partners
- Meet with and support current Venture Capital partnership initiatives
- Develop cross-functional relationships with Mercury's internal teams encompassing partnership support, revenue partnerships, relationship management, business development, marketing, and capital.
- Contribute to creation and implementation of venture partnership marketing campaigns + events
- Support and contribute to the overall Venture Capital relationship strategy at Mercury
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Willing to wear multiple hats and work cross-functionally on projects
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Notion, highly preferred
- Background in Venture Capital, accelerator programs, or incubators highly preferred.
- Completion of first year of study in top-tier MBA program
This is a paid full-time remote summer internship for 10-12 weeks between May-August. Our internship program is intended for individuals enrolled in an MBA academic program. Individuals interested but not enrolled in an academic program at this time are encouraged to apply to any of our full-time openings.
In terms of compensation, the successful candidate for this position will be paid at an hourly rate of $40. The hourly rate for candidates based in Canada is CAD 35.