tentree is a lifestyle apparel company based out of Vancouver, Canada that plants ten trees for every item purchased. By combining social and environmental consciousness with apparel, we empower our customers to have a direct impact on saving the planet through intentional purchasing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Marketing Intern to join our Brand team for the summer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our brand awareness and customer acquisition initiatives with the ultimate goal of planting trees. If you pride yourself on being creative with strong attention to detail and relationship building skills, then this is the position for you. As an intern, you will support our efforts to build a community of conscious creators and influencers, as well as flex your creativity with video content creation for tentree's social channels. In addition, you will support and collaborate with other areas of our Brand Marketing department including the Copy and Content teams to help enhance and elevate our brand voice.What will you be doing?
- You will assist with building brand awareness by thoughtfully curating, personalizing, and shipping packages to influencer and creator partners.
- You will support with customer acquisition by keeping your finger on the pulse of social trends to help with video content creation for our social channels (with a focus on TikTok).
- You will support tentree's influencer channel by utilizing an industry-leading influencer marketing tool (Grin), while collaborating with the Marketing Specialist to keep the program operating as efficiently as possible.
- You will communicate with our talented pool of influencers to support their needs.
- You will assist with general marketing tasks as needed, including copywriting, assisting in the studio, social content development, participating in creative campaign brainstorms, supporting PR, executing competitive analysis and more.
- Internship Dates: May 1, 2023 - to August 18, 2023
- Hours: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Location: Vancouver, BC with the ability to work some hours remotely
- Wage: $16.00 per hour
- You must be available to work from May 1, 2023 - to August 18, 2023
- You must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field at an accredited college or university
- You must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person who is legally able to work in Canada
- You must be located in Vancouver, BC
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Find your balance: We’re not your typical buttoned-up office! Our flexible work environment allows you to create a healthy work-life balance.
- A culture of inclusivity: Bring your whole self to work in a dynamic environment that embraces human beings of all kinds (in-person and virtually).
- Get your growth on: Our team is all about encouraging your professional development.
- Leave your mark: All of your work and projects are part of something bigger than any one of us—like planting 1 billion trees by 2030.
tentree is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.