Johnson & Johnson Medtech Canada is recruiting for a Financial Analyst Intern located in Markham, Ontario.
JJMDC is looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to join our team for a 4 month term beginning May 2023. As the Financial Analyst Intern, you will be a member of the Finance team, with responsibility to provide the know-how and energy to achieve optimal team performance and best-in-class financial reporting and planning results.Key Responsibilities
The Intern employee in Finance at Johnson & Johnson could work in a variety of functional areas and roles across the Finance organization including but not limited to the following:
- Tender (RFP), proposal and pricing scenario building and profitability analysis
- Drive value and capabilities for our customer proposals beyond price
- Partnering with Marketing and contracts organization to create pricing segmentation/ladders to facilitate strategic growth and gross profit improvements.
- Prepare monthly reporting, analysis of budget vs. actual results, including identification of risks and offsets vs. budget for Supply Chain Finance team in compliance with J&J Worldwide policies.
- Ensure proper financial accounting for sales, marketing and functional department related expenses, including completion of account reconciliations. Ensure adherence to SOx controls
- Educate business partners on key finance areas as needed (such as Purchase Orders, cost elements to use, brand Profit & Loss statements, etc).
Experience And Skills
- You are a student in good standing, and in process of achieving or recently completed a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Possess strong Microsoft computer and Excel skills including financial modeling; SAP experience a huge plus.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn about new technological solutions for financial reporting and accounting and able to lead projects to implement insights that can result in process efficiencies.
- Demonstrate strong time-management skills and are able to multi-task effectively.
- Dynamic teammate who is resourceful and inventive.
- Ability to present complex information and analysis in a concise manner
- Be an effective communicator, with strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Possess excellent analytical skills with proven drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)Job Function