Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!The Company:
Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.We Believe:
Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst Intern/Co-Op - 8 Months in person - Ottawa
The Certificate Solutions team is looking for a Data Analyst Intern to be work in a hybrid mode from our Ottawa, ON office. The successful candidate will work with the sales and support team to create queries and mine and analyze data to produce reports in support of sales, customer service and financial projection and reconciliation. The position is available for a 8-12 month term.This role is hybrid, which means the selected candidate would have an opportunity to work from our office located in Kanata, ON a portion of their time, based on company needs.
How You Will Make An Impact
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in information security
- Communicating with internal customers
- Maintaining monthly Reports
- Creating solutions to analytical problems
- Export data as required for business and financial analysis
- Compare and reconcile data from multiple systems and report on anomalies and their causes
- Working towards a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Analytics or equivalent (Please indicate if 3rd or 4th year student in your resume)
- Advanced level skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure / Experience to CRMs
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications (verbal, written, presentation) skills
- Works well independently and in a team, and is highly detailed oriented
Why Should You Apply?
- Exposure / Experience to Data visualization tools like Excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages: Python, R, or SQL
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- You’ll help secure identities!
For more information, visit www.entrust.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.Vaccination for Covid-19 is currently a condition of employment for field service roles in the U.S., subject to accommodation for qualifying reasons (i.e., medical, religious, etc.) under applicable law. If you would like more information about accommodations, contact email@example.com.
For US Roles, Or Where Applicable
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer
Xochitl Ticas Lara