ADP is hiring a Summer 2023 GPT Intern
- Are you looking for real corporate experience at a Fortune 250 company?
- Do you want to make a valuable contribution to a business' success?
- Are you ready to join an energetic, collaborative team and experience an inclusive culture of belonging? If so, then this may be just the opportunity you've been searching for. Read on and see for yourself.
As an Intern
at ADP, you will work alongside seasoned professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. Even better:
You will also participate in a variety of functional and leadership activities to enhance your personal and professional capabilities. Your objective:
To learn as much as possible and gain relevant business experience during your time interning with us.A little about ADP:
We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos .
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!WHAT YOU'LL DO:
ResponsibilitiesWhether You Want Real-world Experience With Programming, Scripting, Coding, Designing, Mainframe, Hardware, Or Troubleshooting, We Have Opportunities To Gain Experience In The Following Areas
As a Global Product & Technology (GPT) Intern
, you will work with our tech team on a variety of projects and assignments in the areas of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other technical disciplines.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Work with our world-class computer scientists and engineers on project-based assignments to build the next generation of ADP's innovative products
- Network with GPT leaders and associates who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills and gain experience and an overall understanding of the business
- Gain real-world experience with today's leading technologies in programming, scripting, designing, or web development
You'll Love Working Here Because You Can
- You have completed at least 3 years of a 4-year bachelor's degree program.
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.Ethics at ADP:
ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.