If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect and work, our Network & Technology Services team is the right place for you.
At Bell, we do more than build world-class broadband fibre and 5G wireless networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
Are you ready to move to the next step and launch your career with Canada’s largest and most dynamic communications provider? Are you excited to bring your bold ideas, grow professional skills and bring an enthusiastic attitude? Bell is the place for you!
Who we are:
Today is the era of innovation. Our Network & Technology Services team designs and builds smart connected homes, business and cities, delivering creative software solutions, connecting Canadians with each other.
Every day is an opportunity for you to have fun working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborate with amazing team members developing new products and services and most importantly continuously learn and grow.
That’s just the beginning.
We’re looking for the next generation of talent that will lead and be part of that experience. Sound exciting? Then come join our team!
…And you recognize yourself in this group of skills (or can teach us something new)
- A post-secondary education (first to third-year students working towards a university/college/Cegep diploma/degree) in civil, mechanical engineering (however, if you believe you are up for the challenge with a different degree, you are welcome to apply);
- You could say you’re pretty familiar with construction drawings and structural analysis
- You have a solid understanding of building materials, construction regulations and quality standards
- Your enthusiasm for finding solutions to complex problems reaches new levels
- You love asking questions, digging into the details and making sure every little thing is covered
- You effortlessly incorporate project management skills into your workflow
- You want to be the key person to coordinate with in-house staff and outside suppliers, sub-trades, design firms, engineering firms etc. to secure a smooth project flow
- You exercise good judgment to analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- You know all about what it takes to fully complete a project on time
- You are aware of agile principles
- You exhibit solid business and financial acumen
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills are a given;
- Ability to challenge the status quo, take initiative, strong problem solving skills, life learner
- Last but not least, you have leadership. Think fast, learn faster, lead us further
…then, you’re the perfect fit for our team! We want to get to know you.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern program
Job Location: Montreal (QC)
Application Deadline: March 12, 2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Graduate Leadership Program Video: Please click on the link.
Graduate Leadership Program Information: Please click on the link.