: Intern, TV Development – Summer 2023
: Coordinator, Television Development
February 21, 2023 - March 10, 2023
June 5, 2023 - August 11, 2023
Hourly Pay Rate Range:
$15.50 - $17.50
is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand that consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit: www.legendary.com.
Legendary is currently seeking an intern to assist the TV Development Team. The internship will give you first-hand experience of how a TV development team works within a studio. The intern will be exposed to the development process at all stages and will have the opportunity to learn from all members of the creative team. During the program, interns will have face time with supervisors daily to discuss assignments, get feedback on their work, and ask questions about development and the industry.
- In-depth coverage of incoming material.
- Research on development projects, potential IP, etc.
- Provide notes and creative feedback on scripts in active development.
- Update internal lists, databases, and grids used by the creative team.
- Attend intern educational seminars and screenings.
Experience & Skills
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/summer) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months.
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiarity with Google Drive also a plus.