Givenchy is seeking a Visual Merchandising Intern!
The Visual Merchandising Intern is responsible for providing organizational support to the team for a 3-month duration. Candidates must be a NYC student.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with weekly reporting shared with HQ, including: building, editing and maintaining store reports; updating VM folders on teams & Sharepoint
- Perform other reporting and analysis as directed
Equipment and Systems:
- Performs related clerical and administrative activities such as maintaining files, invoices & expenses
- Create & maintain store props inventory spreadsheets
- Proficient in MS suite
- Knowledge of Creative Suite (a plus)
- Good time management to ensure all daily tasks are completed by due dates
- Great organizational skills maintaining files, folders and projects in order
- Detail oriented
- Performing any special projects or tasks as directed by Manager/Mentor
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform key job functions.