Intern, TV Current & Animation - Summer 2023
Sr. Manager, Current Series
February 21, 2023 - March 10, 2023
June 5, 2023 - August 11, 2023
Hourly Pay Rate Range:
$15.50 - $17.50
is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing, and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand that consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $19 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit: www.legendary.com.
Legendary is looking for an intern to assist the TV Current & Development, team. The internship will give you first-hand experience of how a TV Current and Development team works within a studio. The intern will be exposed to the development process at all stages and will have the opportunity to learn from all members of the creative team. During the internship, interns will have face time with supervisors to discuss assignments, get feedback on their work, and ask questions about development and the industry. In addition to working closely with the executives and members of the team, interns will have the opportunity to attend guest speaker sessions, networking events, and screenings. This is a paid internship.
- In-depth coverage of incoming material.
- Work on and assist with grids.
- Research information for directors, writers, and talent reps.
- Help insert animation updates into D&P report.
- Provide notes and creative feedback on Animated and Current Series (Outlines, Scripts, Cuts, etc.)
- Update internal lists, databases, and grids used by the creative team.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Attend intern educational seminars and screenings.
Experience & Skills
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/summer) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiarity with Google Drive also a plus