Ever/Body's mission is to empower everybody with advanced, personalized aesthetic dermatology and natural-looking results through our digitally-connected experience.
Ever/Body is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology with a personalized, tech-driven experience that prioritizes patient education and natural-looking results. Ever/Body leverages best-in-class technology to deliver a seamless consumer experience‒ from online booking, medical records and progress tracking to the most advanced treatments that deliver maximum results with little to no downtime. Ever/Body offers a curated menu of the safest, medically-tested procedures, vetted and administered by experienced medical professionals and tailored to each patient's unique features and skincare goals.
www.everbody.comMore About The Role
The marketing intern at Ever/Body will work with the marketing team on managing the Ever/Body organic social community across platforms, managing influencer relations, creating organic content on core social channels and supporting in-center events.What you'll do:
- Community management and engagement across all social platforms
- Content creation in centers featuring providers, influencers, and clients receiving services
- Exploring social media channels and tracking trends and inspiration for E/B social.
- Upload social assets to employee playbook on Concrete (internal system)
- Reviewing Factory PR micro-influencers in local markets 2x a week and augmenting it with additional research to ensure we hit monthly goal of 10 influencer appointments /center
- Re-engaging and coordinating the existing influencer network to return for appointments that fit monthly business goals (e.g. Lips for February)
- Scheduling press editor appointments in the EMR
What you'll need:
- Support marketing team on event logistics including managing the timeline, invites creation and list management, sourcing and ordering materials for the event, set up and breakdown for the event
- Be on site for events for execution and content capture for TikTok and IG stories
Pay and Perks:
- Currently enrolled in a four year College, ideally in Junior or Senior year.
- Savvy on personal content creation for social platforms including TikTok and Instagram
- Basic knowledge of how to use Google products including Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Google Calendar
- Flexible 10-15 hours/week
- 8-10 week internship
- Based in NYC
- Employer discount for Ever/Body's beauty services and products.
- Transportation costs for work related events (pre- approved)