With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2022 Handshake Early Careers Winner
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America’s Best Mid-Size Employer
Our CBIZ Cleveland office is home to our corporate headquarters. It is also comprised of several business entities that provide accounting, insurance, payroll and employee benefits services - all working together to help your company grow and succeed.
The Data Analytics - Project Management Office Intern is responsible for analyzing operational and financial information, creating reports and models, and articulating operational results to help drive operational efficiency and effectiveness within the firm’s tax practice division. They will also help identify business issues and promote solutions that drive revenue growth, firm profitability, and risk mitigation.Essential Functions & Primary Duties
- Support periodic (monthly and/or quarterly) reviews with service line leaders and PMO leadership to interpret financial/operational reports and help develop an in-depth plan to improve unit performance and firm profitability
- Support the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports and ensure accuracy of information.
- Help identify trends and developments in alignment with performance targets and present findings to PMO leadership.
- Help define and monitor actions coming out of periodic reviews to ensure continuous improvement in initiatives designed to drive firm profitability
- Research data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelors program studying a form of Finance,Data Science, Analytics, statistics or related field
- Proficient use of applicable technology (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Exposure to building data visualizations
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You have basic Microsoft Office skills
- You have time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- You are interested in the Accounting, Tax, Insurance or Human Resource Industry.
- You must be at least 16 years old (or a work permit, if required)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- No experience is required
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement .
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION