About The Role
We will consider medical and religious accommodations as required by law **
- ARC requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
ARC is hiring for our Summer 2023 Intern Program! If you are eager to take on a challenging and rewarding Internship with a high-tech company surrounded by awesome professionals, then we want to hear from you. This internship will begin on June 5th 2023 and end on August 11th 2023. This is a paid program in which interns will work 30 to 40 hours per week.
Applications for Summer 2023 will be considered on a rolling basis; applicants should expect to be contacted for virtual interviews beginning in February and continuing through the spring. To be considered for this position, please submit an application as well as an unofficial transcript copy via our application portal.
Learn more about ARC at www.arccorp.com.What You'll Get To Do
ARC's Data Analyst Intern will provide data analysis, research, and experimentation at ARC for projects requiring data preparation, manipulation and reporting. You will have the opportunity to work with ARC data products team and on other development projects as a cross-functional team member to perform data analysis around ARC’s global data products, interpreting trends or pattern in the complex data set and communicate findings via reporting.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Execute data analysis and related projects as a member of the Data Science team at ARC.
- Perform data research and ARC product related analysis in support of new products and services.
- Interpret data, analyze results using programming techniques and provide ongoing reports/findings to support product team needs.
- Work with senior analysts, data engineers and other product team members to support day to day product related requests.
What We Can Offer You
- Active student in good standing currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level program working towards a degree in a related field such as Computer Science
- International students who are authorized to be employed in the United States are eligible to apply
- Some work experience a plus; the corporate environment also a plus
- Experience or familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Azure, of Google Cloud Platform with the preferred platform being AWS
- Performing data analysis and research
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau etc.) preferred
- Basic knowledge of technical tools (i.e. SQL, etc.) and ability to learn new technical tools is required
- Strong focus on understanding business outcomes
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our interns can expect to experience the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- ARC interns can work from the office, at home, or any combination of the two. There will be times when it is important to gather in-person and interns will be invited to come into an office for scheduled events.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply