Sakara Life is a mission driven, premium wellness brand helping people nourish themselves by providing ready-to-eat nutrition programs, functional products, and unique content to clients nationwide. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious, and hardworking team players that share our passion for health & well-being. You will be responsible for “turning thoughts into things” and helping manifest the future of Sakara.
About the role:
This internship will support our Growth Marketing team in acquiring new customers and introducing them to the Sakara lifestyle. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally and gain first hand experience in a fast growing start-up brand!
Your primary focus will be working with the Growth team with a focus on connecting different marketing channels to provide a holistic view on customer acquisition. You will have exposure across various Sakara teams including Creative, Retention, Strategy/Brand, and more.
You’ll love this role if:
- You’re interested in getting hands-on experience on a Growth Marketing team
- You are a strategic problem solver
- You love working collaboratively and taking part in brainstorms (not afraid to speak up!)
- You love to use both creative and analytical sides of your brain
- You believe in the power of plants and embracing the Sakara lifestyle
- Supporting Growth Marketing managers on day-to-day campaign launch and ongoing support (Paid Media, PR, Talent, Partnerships)
- Provide proactive ideas on paid creative ideas (provide interesting ads from FB/IG, TikTok, Pinterest)
- Collaborate on summer project in which you’ll use sales impact research to connect our online sales to our strategy in our offline marketing channels
- Current college student with an anticipated graduation date of Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- Experience in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel, Google Drive, Slack, presentation creation, independent research
- Currently located in the NYC area and able to work in a hybrid work environment. We require 3 days per week in office.
- Passion for Sakara's mission of changing people's lives through the power of food as medicine
The internship will run 10 weeks beginning mid June 2023 and will be based in our NYC HQ. Students will be compensated at $15/hour.
Sakara Life is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR