We want to be the place that finds the next great storyteller, the people who are going to change the game for our business. Our view is that the best place to start is through a robust and hands-on internship program. The AMC Networks Summer Internship Program provides undergraduate students with experiential learning opportunities that will help them prepare for a successful career in Media and Entertainment.
The program is open to students of all majors with a genuine interest and passion to pursue a career in the Media and Entertainment industry. Over the course of 10 weeks, students are immersed in an intensive internship experience working alongside the teams behind AMC Networks’ award-winning content from its networks AMC, BBC America, IFC, Sundance TV and WEtv, and its streaming services AMC+, Acorn TV, Sundance TV, Shudder and ALLBLK.
In addition to gaining hands-on work experience, interns have access to networking events and professional development workshops to ensure a well-rounded and meaningful internship experience.The dates of our 2023 Program will be June 5th, 2023 – August 11th, 2023 and will consist of a 35-hour work week.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- Provide Administrative Support to Business Employee Resource Groups (BERG)
- Help develop and launch DEI Workshop Trainings
- Screen and audit AMCN DEI Content
- Assist with drafting and distributing DEI Communications
- Work cross functionally with PR, Production, Corporate Communications, People & Culture, Legal
- Currently be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Have proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong, proven potential leadership skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
$25.00 per hourThe Company is committed to policy of nondiscrimination in its employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, religion, alienage, citizenship, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.