HR Co-op - West Sales Responsibilities
Co-op Work Term Duration: 8 months (May 2023 to December 2023)
Start Date: May 1, 2023
Education and Eligibility: 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students currently enrolled in a co-op program with their post-secondary institution
Job Location: PepsiCo Foods Office in Calgary, AB
- Support the execution of the HR Plan in areas such as retention, recruitment, compensation, diversity and inclusion and communication.
- Assist the HR Manager with the implementation of HR programs or initiatives.
- Provide recruitment support to business units including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, testing and candidate selection.
- Work with HR Manager to coordinate and support the recruitment process for new graduates, which includes organizing campus events and recruiting sessions.
- Coordinate Co-op and Campus projects.
The Company Qualifications
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. We strive to use our global scale for good and to create our products in a way that benefits our consumers, suppliers, communities and planet – part of our mission is to Create more Smiles with Every Sip and Every Bite.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Check out PepsiCo’s video Your Talent Our Stage: https://tinyurl.com/YourTalentOurStage
Qualifications / Requirements :
- High level of commitment and respect to the roles and responsibilities of the position, as well as to the clients being served.
- Currently completing a post secondary program in Human Resources, preferably with an Industrial Relations, or Business/Management focus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Adaptability and quick learning capability.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Outlook) is essential.
- Must be able to set priorities, take initiative and work with little direction.