As a Summer Intern in Bell Business Markets, you will learn how the work we do enables the workforce of the future, and helps businesses transform and grow. Over the course of the summer, you will have the opportunity to drive B2B solutions, develop business opportunities, collaborate across the business, and learn from industry experts. Leverage the country’s largest voice, data, and wireless network, and leading end-to-end solutions, to support the aspirations of Canadian businesses.
Be a part of the Bell Business Markets Summer Intern Program, as we evolve our product roadmaps, integrate our wireless and wireline business, launch new solutions with agility, collaborate intimately with partners, make recommendations to clients, and rise to the challenges of Canadian businesses, all built on Canada’s largest network with world-class security.
Bell Business Markets recognizes the diverse skills and interests of students, which is why it has 4 pathways to kick-start your summer career and secure a position in our best-in-class Graduate Leadership Program upon graduation.
What we’re looking for
- Future thinkers with a passion for technology and an interest in telecommunications
- Great collaborators with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Life-long learners: curiosity, initiative, and a passion for learning new skills
- Eagerness to embrace change and take on new challenges
- Solid analytical skills and strategic mindset
- You are graduating in spring 2024 and currently working towards a Bachelors degree or Graduate degree (Masters) in computer science, information technology, security, engineering, math/statistics, economics, business analytics, or general business
- OR you are graduating in spring 2024 and currently working towards a College Diploma / CGEP in computer science, information technology, security, engineering, math/statistics
- Applicants with Graduate degrees (Masters) or who pursued further education, must have started their program no more than one year since completing their undergraduate degree/diploma. Gaps of greater than 1 year between educational programs will not qualify.
- Ontario; GTA
- Quebec; Montreal
- Atlantic Region