POSITION: Supply Chain Engineering Co-op – Moncton (Winter 2023)
LOCATION: Moncton, NB
TERM: January – April 2023 (4 months)
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Supply Chain Engineering Co-op Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership opportunities;
- Make an Impact: Lead change and shake things up, in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth;
- Development and Coaching: Get coaching from experienced mentors to develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority;
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally recognized billion-dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
What will you do in your first experience? Qualifications
You’ll be based out of one of our world class manufacturing facilities in Western Canada. Your role will be to lead a team of frontline employees within Production, Quality or Maintenance and manage through the challenges of doing so in a Supply Chain organization, including motivating the team, problem solving issues, and removing barriers in order to help “win the shift”. You will also be responsible for tracking business critical KPIs to identify trends to focus on meaningful projects that advance PepsiCo’s journey to be a Faster, Stronger and Better Company. Sustainability and continuous improvement are at the core of our DNA. This Co-op opportunity not only allows you to make a tangible impact in the day-to-day business, by improving production efficiencies, innovating business solutions, and implementing process changes but also with our Pep+ goals, you can be a part of charting a new course to drive positive action for the plant, our people and our planet. Throughout the term, you will have the opportunity showcase your amazing contributions by presenting out to the Supply Chain Leadership team!
Qualifications / Requirements:
- You are available to work from January 2023 to the end of April 2023
- Currently pursuing a degree in Commerce, Engineering, Supply Chain, or similar program
- Second year plus students preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to working with and leading people
- Proven problem solver and ability to manage competing priorities
- Collaborative team-player with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- A passion for and a demonstrated commitment to extra-curricular activities and/or community involvement