tarte is the pioneer of high-performance naturals™, and one of the fastest growing cosmetic companies in the U.S. Founder & CEO Maureen Kelly set out to create a cruelty-free line of easy-to-use, life-tested products chock full of healthy ingredients that deliver real results to the everyday woman. tarte is committed to sharing our “good-for-you glamour” philosophy with tartelettes worldwide, with in-store presence in over 7 countries, and online shipping to 150 countries and counting! Passionate and fierce individuals make up the tarte team from our New York City headquarters to the on-the-ground sales team sharing our powerful products and message throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Are you a force of nature who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to contribute to tarte’s mission of offering cruelty-free, eco-chic cosmetics chock full of vitamins, minerals and formulated without any of the icky stuff like parabens, mineral oil, phthalates and gluten? Do you strive to live a healthy, compassionate and environmentally responsible way of life? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Coordinating product orders and sendouts on behalf of the PR team
- Stocking the PR closet
- Monitoring and updating contact databases (media, influencers, celebrity, makeup artists, dermatologists, etc.)
- Tracking media mentions and social coverage
- Assisting with industry research
- Administrative support
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively
- Proficiency in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Team player: excellent communication skills, positive attitude, willing and excited to learn, no task too small, able to get your hands dirty, works well with others
- Ability to multi-task: detail-oriented, fast learner, extremely organized, self-starter
- Strong Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point skills, experience with Google Docs
- Extremely motivated and a strong interest in beauty and social media!
- 20-25 hours a week in office