Truphle is a booming startup from Toronto! We are looking for a candidate to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work in the Downtown Toronto area and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. This position is ideal for a student or anyone who is at the beginning stage of their career and wanting to gain some experience in the digital marketing world
Please note that this is an unpaid internship for 3-4 months with the possibility of becoming a full time paid position afterwards.
Hours of work: 10am - 4pm (20-40 hrs/week)
• Design graphics for website, Facebook, Instagram ads, TikTok, and any other marketing materials required.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to discuss which mockups are effective and use their feedback to develop final drafts.
• Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials.
• Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines. Great time management and communication skills is a must.
• Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for internal team and client use.
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials, digital ads, and social media assets.
• Possess a good understanding of outputs and layouts for both digital and printed formats.
• Complete projects by coordinating with the Marketing Director and Manager.
• Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience in creating and editing TikTok videos is preferred.
- Students, or recent graduates who hold excellent verbal and written communication skills