- You have a lot of energy and passion for everything you do?
- Are you curious and motivated by challenges?
- Are you interested in working on solving Canadians’ savings & investing challenges?
Joining the National Bank Investments (NBI) team means evolving in a dynamic environment, having the opportunity to learn and develop within a team that values collaboration, innovation, taking risk, the right to error and customer satisfaction. This experience will give you the opportunity to learn how to run a large financial organization while working with the private equity (private equity) world on a daily basis.
NBI is an investment fund management firm specializing in the design and offering of funds, investment solutions and services designed to help Canadian investors achieve their financial objectives. As of September 30, 2022, the value of assets under management in NBI products was over $74 billion. Our role: to act as a quarterback for savings and investment initiatives across all National Bank networks. In this regard, we are looking for people who:
- Have a curiosity to keep learning
- Are team players with a shareholder mindset
- Are not afraid to leave their comfort zone
- Know how to manage their priorities and navigate through ambiguity
Reporting to the Manager – Private Solutions, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Review the subscription documents of investors in NBI private investment funds
- Assist the team with various tasks
- Maintain CRM and the product register (book of record)
- Participate in current and future product launches, regulatory reviews and other major projects of the Private Solutions team.
- Research various topics based on questions received by investors, colleagues or advisors
- Collaborate with other Bank teams to support the development of product information materials
- Perform certain recurring tasks and work to continuously improve current processes
- Bachelor’s degree in progress in a relevant discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of PowerBI is an asset
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English since you will be dealing with partners all accross Canada
We're Putting People First
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?