Your mission if you accept: contribute to telling the Coveo story!
Coveo is seeking energetic, curious, and creative communication and/or journalism students who want to develop and sharpen skills needed to be successful in a content marketing role.
As our content team intern, you will work closely with our Sr. Director of Marketing and Content, and Sr. Content Editor to assist with creating relevant content.
Do you have excellent communication skills and are looking to make a real impact? Don't miss out on the opportunity to perfect your skills while being immersed into a complex High-Tech B2B environment.
So what's a typical day like ?
- You start your day by participating in your daily team meeting. You receive full visibility on who's working on which project and you'll have the opportunity to quickly identify your tasks of the week. You are always part of the team even as an intern!
- After the call, you spend some time looking at a past infographic and update it.
- You spend the rest of your morning working closely with our Sr. Content Editor to go over past content pieces and identify what would need a refresh.
- Our next Relevance Report is coming fast and we want you to help us promote it within our social networks.
- You spend the rest of your morning working closely with our Content Director to dream up new ways to measure the efficacy and value of content.
- It's lunch time already! You take a well-deserved rest and why not attend one of the lunch and learns specially designed for trainees. It's the perfect opportunity to learn while networking with your peers.
- After lunch, you take some time to build a landing page for our podcast series.
- Then your internship coach sets aside some time for you this afternoon to make sure everything runs smoothly when you start out. You discuss the team dynamics and the challenges that await you.
- You end your day by meeting up with our digital marketing guru - he is evaluating new tools that will help optimize pages quickly while auditing for any latency issues!
Are you our next intern superstar? We want to meet you if :
- You are studying in a Marketing/Communication related Bachelor degree program.
- You excel at communicating in English, with amazing writing skills; and understand how great content can be optimized to drive content
- You are dynamic, and driven; you are never afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- You love analyzing complex concepts. We are evolving in a high tech industry after all!
- You have a passion for technology and are always on the lookout for the latest development.
- You're not afraid to ask the right questions to have a thorough understanding of your tasks; knowing you don't know everything is highly important to succeed.
- You are curious and passionate.
- You are meticulous and detailed oriented; you are known for having the eyes of an eagle
- You are well spoken and charismatic; you will create and tell stories after all!
Extra qualities that will catch our attention
- You have previous experience with a CMS like Wordpress and/or Medium.
- You can express yourself in French.
- You are someone who shines through organization and prioritization.
- You have a knowledge of or are interested in SEO and Google Analytics.
- You have knowledge of social media platforms - management and analysis.
- You never get tired of learning.
Why Intern at Coveo?
Interning at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate and talented team working with cutting-edge technology. This is not our first rodeo! We have welcomed and accompanied interns since 2008! You will be entrusted with the development of projects worthy of your aspirations and ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will share with you an abundance of knowledge which can only be taught in the workplace.We are currently working in a hybrid mode; meaning we will have in-person and online events to connect and network. Examples include; lunch and learns, 5 @ 7, virtual or in-person coffee breaks and games nights - to name a few!
Send us your résumé - we're looking forward to meeting you!
* Please note that this is a full time internshi